Thủy Thủ Mỹ Gốc Việt Đoàn Nhật Huyền Trân
Photo Courtesy Dân Trí
Mấy hôm nay floating trên internet, social media hình cô Thủy thủ Mỹ gốc Việt Đoàn Nhật Huyền Trân phục vụ trên hàng không mẫu hạm USS Ronald Regan, chiến hạm đang ghé bến Tiên Sa, Đà Nẳng. Để giúp mọi người biết thêm, tôi chia sẻ những info tìm ra từ internet để các bạn cùng đọc.
Chuyên nghiệp hay nghề chuyên môn của cô này là: Aviation Support Equipment Techician.
Cấp bậc vào tháng 6 năm 2023 là: Petty Officer Third Class. Lương hàng tháng từ $2,503.50 (pay grade code E-4). Xem huy hiệu trên vai là trong hình này để thấy rõ hơn
In general: An Aviation Support Equipment (ASE) technician, also known as an Aviation Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) technician, is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and servicing the various equipment and machinery used in aviation operations.
Their role is crucial in ensuring that the ground support equipment is in optimal condition, enabling efficient and safe aircraft operations. Here are some key responsibilities and duties of an Aviation Support Equipment technician:
1. Equipment Maintenance: ASE technicians are responsible for performing regular maintenance and inspections on a variety of ground support equipment, such as aircraft tugs, tow tractors, ground power units, air conditioning units, hydraulic test stands, and more. They conduct routine checks, lubrication, and repairs to keep the equipment in proper working condition.
2. Troubleshooting and Repair: When ground support equipment malfunctions or experiences issues, ASE technicians diagnose and troubleshoot the problems. They use technical manuals, diagnostic tools, and their expertise to identify and resolve equipment malfunctions. This involves electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair.
3. Equipment Calibration: ASE technicians ensure that various equipment, such as aircraft weighing systems, pressure gauges, and other measuring devices, are calibrated correctly and accurately. This is essential for maintaining the equipment's accuracy and reliability.
4. Safety and Compliance: ASE technicians adhere to safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a safe working environment. They follow established maintenance procedures and guidelines, and they are knowledgeable about occupational health and safety practices specific to aviation ground support equipment.
5. Documentation and Reporting: ASE technicians maintain detailed records of maintenance activities, inspections, repairs, and calibrations. They accurately document work performed, equipment status, parts used, and any other relevant information. They may also generate reports on equipment condition, maintenance schedules, and any issues encountered.
6. Collaboration and Communication: ASE technicians often work as part of a team and collaborate with other maintenance personnel, aircraft technicians, and supervisors. Effective communication is crucial for coordinating tasks, sharing information, and reporting any equipment issues or concerns. It's worth noting that specific job responsibilities may vary depending on the organization, airport, or military branch where an ASE technician is employed. The requirements and qualifications for such a role can also differ, but generally, a combination of technical training, experience, and certifications in aviation maintenance or a related field is valuable for aspiring ASE technicians. To qualify for US Navy Aviation Support Equipment Technician job: To qualify for an Aviation Support Equipment Technician job in the United States Navy, candidates must meet specific requirements set by the Navy.
Here are the general qualifications for this role in the U.S. Navy:
1. Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Some candidates may benefit from having completed courses in mathematics, mechanical, and electrical subjects.
2. ASVAB Scores: Candidates must obtain qualifying scores on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test. The specific required scores may vary, but the Navy typically places emphasis on mechanical and electrical knowledge areas.
3. Age: Applicants must meet the age requirements set by the Navy. The maximum age limit varies depending on the specific job and program.
4. Citizenship: U.S. citizenship is required to join the U.S. Navy.
5. Security Clearance: Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain the required security clearance for the position. This involves passing a background investigation and meeting specific criteria regarding citizenship, criminal history, and personal conduct.
6. Physical Fitness: Applicants must meet the Navy's physical fitness standards, which include passing a physical fitness assessment (PFA) that evaluates their cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, and overall physical readiness.
7. Medical Standards: Candidates must meet the medical standards set by the Navy, which involve passing a medical examination to ensure they are physically and mentally fit for military service.
8. Training: Once accepted into the Navy, candidates will go through basic training (boot camp) followed by advanced technical training specific to the Aviation Support Equipment Technician role.
This training will provide the necessary skills and knowledge to perform the duties of the job. It's important to note that these qualifications are general guidelines, and specific requirements may vary. It's advisable to consult with a Navy recruiter to get the most accurate and up-to-date information on the qualifications and requirements for the Aviation Support Equipment Technician job in the U.S. Navy.
Thank you for viewing